Thursday, August 25, 2011

VATICAN - 2011

This Cover was sent by lovely matteo (angelus86). He's blog is wonderful! Clean and a good Eye for Color Combinations ;) Really, on some Blogs i thought they left them back in the 90ties, when we startet with the basic htmls :) 
Back to topic: Thank you SOOOOOO much for this great Cover sent from Vaticano! Georgis (Dominik) from Switzerland sent me the Mint ones some weeks efore i got this Cover - there are somewhere in my CEPT box... Will add the Scan when i'm mucking out my office!


Date of Issue: 21.07.2011
The philatelic series consists of two stamps presented as a diptych showing a detail of a Sistine Chapel painting by Perugino, The Journey of Moses into Egypt.

1 comment:

Matteo said...

I'm glad it's arrived safely :)
And thank you so much for the compliments!

I hope we could swap again in the future! :)

Regards,
Matteo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...